Commercial advertising photographer Tom Hussey photographed an award winning campaign for Novartis’ Exelon Patch, a prescription medicine for the treatment of mild to moderate Alzheimer’s dementia. The highly conceptual photographs depicted an older person looking at the reflection of their younger self in a mirror.
This is also the final post in the A-Z challenge where I’m supposed to share my personal thoughts on the A-Z challenge. So here are some of mine:
- I don’t like writing.
- I like sharing things I find interesting.
- It takes a lot of time to pull together an original post on a subject.
- It’s easier for me to decide to post something when I have a criteria and a deadline.
- I enjoy reading theme posts but it would be difficult for me to limit my posts to a theme.
- I’ve started following 5 new blogs through the challenge.
- I’ve only had time to look at about 200 of the other blogs, but plan on continuing to visit them throughout the year.
- I like challenges.
- I really like posting pictures of dogs and historic pictures.